Beauty HairNails Fashion Diary Others

Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011

L'oreal Color Riche Intense

Everybody knows the popular "Pin Up Look" - simple clean eyes with bright red lips.
But do you have the same difficulties choosing a red that matches your skin color? Here comes L'oreal Paris with their new Color Riche Intense Lipstick Line matching each hair color. I got the color Burning Rose with a shimmery finish which was actually assigned for dark blondes... hehe whatever. In the drugstores, the lipstick ranges from 10-12€ (which is pretty expensive for a drugstore brand) I also got the matching nail polish "Resist & Shine - Titanium" in the color... it doesn't say, but it looks like the lipstick without the shimmer. However, let's get to the review...


So, this is how it looks once applied. It doesn't look too crazy with the shimmer, but after I removed the lipstick, I still had some residues of shimmer/glitter. I don't know if I can call it actual glitter...
The color pay-off is pretty good, this picture was taken with two coats of lipstick. The red is not to "orange" but also not to "berrish". It's a good balanced red ( If you know what I mean :-P) Well, the picture speaks for itself I would say :-)
Left: flash                                                                        Right: Natural Lighting
All in all, I think it's a decent lipstick. If you like shimmery/sparkly reds, that is not too glossy and shiny, but has a pretty good color pay-off, probably this one is for you. Since I only wore it for a short time, I can not say anything about the lasting power, but for the short time I wore it, it didn't feel too drying but also not very moisturizing. For the price, I wouldn't repurchase this lipstick, since it's nothing "spectacular", in my opinion. You can get the same results with any other brand, but save your money at the same time.

I hope this review was helpful for you! If you have any other (red) lipsticks suggestions, pls comment and let me know. I heard good things about Revlon Matte Red lipsticks and Maybelline Sensational ones. I want to try them out, but for me as a student, I unfortunately can not buy everything I want ... 

Anyway guys, thank you so much for reading!
Until next time, keep smiling :-)
Lin xxx

2 Kommentare:

  1. Dieser Lippie ist aber mal eine sehr schüchterne Art was "rote" Lippen angeht =D
    Dann steh ich doch lieber auf richtiges, blutiges Rot! hahaha

    Für mich isses, zumindest was die Fotos so zeigen, eher ein beeriges/pinkes, rötliches Etwas XD; Und ich mag Lippenstifte mit Schimmer/Glitter etc. absolut net *lol*

    Aber stehen tut der dir. Und idk aber der passt iwie auch ziemlich zu dir =P

    ABER...WTF Schon teueres Drogerieprodukt >_>

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich hab den ja von Ayi geschenkt bekommen. Ich mag Glitzer auch nicht, aber ausprobieren geht über studieren:D Ich hab noch einen matten von Yves Saint Laurent aber noch nicht ausprobiert, weil es noch so neu in der Verpackung ist XD

    Meint Kayla so: "Baah das steht dir überhaupt nicht!" Das ist so rot wie meine Wand eigentlich. Naja, musst du mal in real life sehen wuhaha

    Ja, Loreal ist halt eines der teureren Drogerieprodukten >.<

    AntwortenLöschen