Beauty HairNails Fashion Diary Others

Freitag, 25. März 2011

Make up Haul

Now you get to know my obsession, which is make up!  Well, that's what my blog is about right?
Anyway, I bought so much stuff these days that my wallet is screaming for pain now... however, I thought it would be a good idea to share with you my big make up haul. & noo... I'm not crazy

It's not all for me though, as you can see there is some stuff i bought 2 or 3 times, that's because I'm shopping for my mum and my sister too. Actually there is much more, but I already shipped some back to germany.

Close up of Foundation and Lip stuff 


The whole picture has a total value of 151, 35$(tax included) WHOAA that's insane! When I think of the stuff i didn't include in this picture, such as my other two concealers by Hard Candy Camouflage, three different types of gel eyeliners, three more mascaras, another lip slider gloss...  hmm whatelse ... can't think of more right now. Wow, I'm speechless myself hahaha I spent more on cosmetics than on clothes.
What else can I say than ... Oh my Buddha!

 Update: I tried to calculate my other stuff and include it into this one which is 46,96$ - so in total I spent 198,30$$$ ....So saad... and my plan was to get more stuff ... shame on me T________T 

Update 2:  I went to Walmart again... and guess what? I bought more cosmetics Total: 13.79$ ... 
And I also forgot to mention my US- Make up haul, where I spent way more than 50$... I guess it was 80$ So in total, I nearly spent 300$ !!!!!!! INSANE

Minute of Silence. 


3 Kommentare:

  1. I KNEW YOU WERE OBSESSED! HAHA
    thats such a lot of money! ....okay I would spend it on clothes or shoes or bags, so i'll shut up now :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. loool und ich soll sparen? wtf!! XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Meine Sachen sind aber nützlich und so muss ich in Deutschland (hoffentlich) nichts mehr kaufen XD Abgesehen davon riegst davon auch was ab, also sei dankbar hehehe hahaha hohoho

    AntwortenLöschen